The Junior League of Phoenix, Inc. has established The Junior League of Phoenix Foundation as a separate entity supporting our same mission. After more than 74 years of service to our area, the JLP Foundation will serve as a support organization to The Junior League of Phoenix, Inc. in the years to come. Your generosity will fund the future collaborations and programs that have defined The Junior League of Phoenix and strengthened our community for more than seven decades.
- Sara Mayer (President) (2012-2015)
- Margaret Moody (Treasurer) (First Term as “B” Member, 2013-2016)
- Jenny Holsman Tetreault (Secretary) (2012-2014)
- Deb Michalowski (2013-2016)
- Rodie Purcel (2013-2016)
Other B Directors:
- Brandi Hunt (2013-2014, Past President)
- Nance Harris (2012-2014)
Here's how you can help:
- Donations of Cash: Your contributions are 100% tax deductible. Donations are designated to our endowment fund. This fund will give back to the JLP, Inc. programs once it hits certain financial goals. What you give today will continue to make a difference indefinitely.
If you are interested in having a Fund named after you or a loved one, there are opportunities available. Please contact us for more information.
- Stocks and Bonds: If you own securities, you might consider making these your gift to The Junior League of Phoenix Foundation. Such a donation is also tax deductible. Contact your tax advisor for specific information.
- Estate Donations: Gifts of cash, securities or property bequeathed to The Junior League of Phoenix Foundation ensure that your legacy will impact our community for generations. Through estate planning, you may designate these gifts or create a Charitable Remainder Trust to benefit the organization. Please contact your estate planning professional for more information.
- Tile Campaign: If you are wishing to honor someone, the purchase of a Junior League of Phoenix tile is a thoughtful gift. Tiles are sand blown with your message and placed in the Junior League courtyard at our headquarters in downtown Phoenix. Please complete a tile order form below.
- Tile/Donation Form: Print & Mail in Order Form.
Learn more about our: