5 Ways to Support the JLP HealthFest
Our inaugural HealthFest is coming up THIS Saturday, January 21 from 10 a.m. – 2p.m. at Kiwanis Park (North Soccer Field) l! The HealthFest is a FREE* family-friendly event that features health and wellness vendors, activities, bounce houses, cooking and fitness demonstrations and FREE health screenings.
- Free pediatric dental screening and fluoride varnish for children 0-17
- Free BMI, Glucose, Cholesterol Testing
- Free Parenting Workshops
- Bounce Houses
- Face Painting
- Cardinal’s Big Red Mascot
- Blood Drive
- Free Personal Hygiene goodie bags (one per family, first come first serve)
When: Saturday, January 21 I 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: Kiwanis Park (North Soccer Field) 5203 S. Ash Ave. Tempe, AZ 85283
- Download this flier and share it with friends, families, and colleagues. Ask permission from your child’s school, local church and/or community organization to post the flier on their bulletin boards.
- Share this post on your Facebook page or retweet this post on your Twitter account
- Share our blog post on your social media accounts and tag our handle, @juniorleaguephx
- Give blood and save lives at United Blood Center’s mobile bus that will be at the HealthFest! Register at www.BloodHero.com using Sponsor Code: JuniorLeaguePhx OR email JLP President, Cathy Comer
- Start a trend! Include the hashtags #jlphealthfest , #iamjlp #juniorleague #jlp on your social media posts
We are looking forward to a fun and successful day on January 21 and are excited to see you there.
Thank you for your support!
The HealthFest Team
*This event is free to the public thanks to the generous support of General Mills