The Junior League of Phoenix depends on the advice and expertise of professionals in the Phoenix area to assist with fundraising, marketing and public relations, community relationships, training, legal and governmental relations. With this need in mind, the Community Ambassador program was developed.
Learn More about Becoming a Community Ambassador
The Junior League of Phoenix is currently in the process of updating our Community Ambassador program to reflect our Mission and new focus area of Empowering Women and Girls. We are looking for a strong group of community members who will provide guidance, expertise, and support throughout their term.
Commitment to the JLP:
- Attend one ambassador meeting a year
- Engage with the JLP in meaningful discussion
- Participate/attend JLP fundraising events as allowed
- Connect the JLP with potential networking and funding partners
- Promote JLP events to your network
- Attend the May Annual Celebration meeting and highly encouraged to attend other general meetings of the JLP as planned
Commitment from the JLP:
- Participation in Community Ambassador’s member business or non-profit activities
- Promotion of the Community Ambassador’s member’s business or non-profit online and a semi-annual email and annual reports
- Volunteers for qualifying non-profit events
- Ability to provide promotional material at our annual May Annual Celebration
Interested in becoming a Junior League of Phoenix Community Ambassador? You can request more info by emailing email@example.com.