Our fourth-annual Touch-A-Truck is coming up on Saturday, November 5 from 9 a.m. – 1p.m. at Paradise Valley Mall! We are anticipating a great event and are in the process of getting a number of trucks, vehicles, and activities lined up. Now we are asking for your help in getting the word out on our event.
Here are a 10 easy ways you can help us promote this event!
- Download this flier and share it with friends, families, and colleagues. Ask permission from your child’s school, local church and/or community organization to post the flier on their bulletin boards.
- Share this post on your Facebook page
- Tweet about Touch-A-Truck and tag our handle, @juniorleaguephx Or retweet one of our Touch-A-Truck posts, like this one
- Attend the Touch-A-Truck Dine-In Event at Chili’s on October 25! 15% of your total meal price will be donated back to the league. More information coming soon!
- Follow us on Instagram (@juniorleaguephx) and share this insta post on your account
- Share our blog post on your social media accounts
- Know an awesome kid who has a birthday in November? Share this flier about our new Birthday Party Zone at Touch-A-Truck!
- Can’t attend but still want to support our event? Buy tickets online to allow kids in JLP’s community programs, like Phoenix Rescue Mission, to attend.
- Sign up for a volunteer shift! Keep your eye on the member calendar as shifts will be available 30 days prior to the event.
- Start a trend! Include the hashtags #jlptat , #jlptouchatruck , #touchatruck , #iamjlp #juniorleague #jlp on your social media posts
We are looking forward to a fun and successful day on November 5 and are excited to see you there. Thank you for your support!
The Touch-A-Truck Team