Junior League of Phoenix is overseen and managed by two governing bodies – a Board of Directors and a Management Team.
The Board of Directors serves to advise, govern, oversee policy and direction, and assist with the leadership and general promotion of JLP so as to support the organization’s mission and needs.
The Management Team oversees the day-to-day operational organization and performance of the League and the multiple committees that make up JLP.
Each Committee has a Chair.
During the 2021-22 League year, more than 100 women are serving in leadership roles.
2020 – 2021 Board of Directors
- President | Jennie Elser
- Sustaining Director at Large | Blair Coe Schweiger
- Active Director at Large | Laura Sharp
- Active Director at Large | Kristine Thompson
- Secretary | Christina Henderson
- Director of Finance | Christina Coyne
- Executive Vice President |Elizabeth Goldstein
2020 – 2021 Management Team
President | Jennie Elser
Executive Vice President | Elizabeth Goldstein
- Administrative Vice President | Jennifer Jost
- Community Vice President | Kristen Leonard
- Communications & Marketing Vice President | Emily Keim
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Vice President | Jessi Wright
- Finance Development Vice President | Jennifer Hoegger
- Membership Vice President | Teresa Neilson
- Training Vice President | Kathryn Honecker Stephens
- Treasurer | Stephanie Meyer
- Development Manager | Stephanie Viboch
Additional Elected Leadership
- Nominating Chair | Canyon Haley
- Provisional Chair | Ashley Montanaro
- Bylaws/Parliamentarian | Elizabeth Benoit