The Junior League of Phoenix, Incorporated participates in a variety of Community Programs from improving literacy and building cultural and recreational facilities to developing educational programs for children and families.
In The News
JLP receives the 'Heart of the House' Award
On November 6th, JLP was recognized with the 'Heart of the House' Award for our volunteer commitment over the past 25 years with Ronald McDonald House. The black tie event was held at the historic AZ Biltmore. The gala was co-chaired by JLP Sustainer Dee Ann Nowell and Past President, Kiffie Robbins.
Tomika Hargett accepted the award on behalf of the 1100 JLP members in the Valley; and dedicated the award to Judy Shubert and Suzanne Hanson who were instrumental in bringing Ronald McDonald House to Phoenix 25 years ago.
- 75th Anniversary Outstanding Women Honorees
- Celebrating 75 Years of Community Impact
- Supporting Early Childhood Education Positively Impacts Arizona's Future
The information in the Press Kit documents provide various statistics and basic information about The Junior League of Phoenix, Incorporated and our members.
- Press Kit - coming soon!
- Press Kit - Español - coming soon!
- JLP Background
Valley Impact Magazine:
- Winter 2008/2009 Valley Impact
- Spring 2008 Valley Impact
- Fall 2007 Valley Impact
- Spring 2007 Valley Impact
- Fall 2006 Valley Impact
- Spring 2006 Valley Impact