The Junior League of Phoenix depends on the advice and expertise of professionals in the Phoenix area to assist with fundraising, marketing and public relations, community relationships, training, legal and governmental relations. With this need in mind, the Community Ambassador program was developed.
The 2015-2017 class of Community Ambassadors exemplifies leadership and expertise throughout the Valley.
The 2015-2017 Community Ambassadors include:
- Chuck Warshaver, Executive Director of Playworks Arizona
- Sean McLaughlin, News Anchor for CBS 5 News
- Debra Paine, Director of Development for the Children’s Museum of Phoenix
- Jayson Matthews, Director of Ending Hunger for the Valley of the Sun United Way
- Susanne Patterson, Realtor for EPIC Home Realty
- Pam Giannonatti, Manager of Consumer Services & Community Relations for Fry's Food Stores
- Monique Branscomb Wilhite, Director of the Homeowner Advocacy Project at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- Carrie Hughes, Donor Engagement Specialist for the Arizona Humane Society
- Andrea Tyler Evans, Principal – Event Planning for Evans Communications
- Donna Reiner, Secretary to the Board for the Heritage Square Foundation
- Kevin LaMountain, Owner of Red Tie Sedan and Limo LLC.
- Kenyatta Turner, Senior Management for Legal Shield
- Jamie Craig Dove, Chief Development Officer for AWEE Works!
The 2016-2018 Community Ambassadors include:
- Marshall Shore, Hip Historizn at Retro Spectacular
- Rossana Gatlin, Commercial Insurance Producer at Farmer Woods Group
- Kristyn Kozar, Program Manager at Arizona Citizens for the Arts
- Ellen McManus, Supervisor/Retail Specialist at USPS
- Christy Moore, President & CEO at Valley Leadership
- Cindy Mero, Director of Development at ASU Foundation
- Alyssa Crockett, Executive Director,
- Taylor More, Director of Marketing and Special Events,
- Holly Cottor, Community Liaison, and
- Alonna Ray, Community Volunteer Coordinator
- Alyssa McKillip, Volunteer & Special Projects Coordinator
The Junior League of Phoenix is excited to be working with such a strong leadership team that will provide guidance, expertise, and support throughout their term.
Interested in becoming a Junior League of Phoenix Community Ambassador? Applications will be accepted Summer/Early Fall 2017 for the next term.